What Makes Our Formulations Unique?
Each and every one of our products in our Baby & Kids range has been formulated with the health and well-being of your child in mind. We are dedicated to providing you and your family with products you can rely on - formulations that help support your little one's growing body and mind.
Our Baby & Kids Vitamin range products are easy to administer, taste great, and don't contain the sugar that gummy vitamins often contain.
Brauer Ingredients: Zinc
In Brauer Baby & Kids Liquid Zinc as well as Brauer Baby & Kids Liquid Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, we use a form of zinc called Zinc Glycinate. Compared to some other zinc found in children's supplements, zinc glycinate is significantly more bioavailable. This means that it is more easily absorbed by the body, which contributes to making a bigger impact on the zinc status within the body 1, 2, 3.
Brauer Ingredients: Calcium
Calcium is vital to young, growing bodies. As such, Brauer has striven to ensure that our calcium is providing the highest quality nourishment to your child as possible. Calcium phosphate contains the highest bioavailability than other forms of calcium to ensure a high level of calcium reaches bone mineral content4 , and also has a good absorption rate that works across multiple levels 5.
Brauer Ingredients: Activated B Vitamins
Your little one's body is already working hard all day, every day. So, we thought, why make it more difficult for them?
All of our vitamins for babies and kids that contain B group vitamins have them in their "active" forms. What does this mean? When a vitamin enters the body, there are a series of steps it must undergo to transform into its usable form. Activated B vitamins are in forms that have already undergone majority of these steps, making them easier to be used by the body.
Our products contain the following activated B group vitamins:
Brauer Baby & Kids Liquid Multivitamin for Toddlers: B2, B6, B9 and B12
Brauer Baby & Kids Liquid Multivitamin for Infants: B2, B6 and B9
Brauer Kids Liquid Multivitamin with Iron: B2, B6, B9 and B12
Brauer Kids Liquid Iron with Vitamin C: B6, B9 and B12
Organic Vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential, water soluble vitamin. As the body doesn't store it, it's important that your child is getting their recommended intake every day from their food. If your child's intake of vitamin C is less than optimal, Brauer Baby & Kids Liquid Vitamin C contains two different sources of vitamin C. The first is calcium ascorbate dihydrate, and the other is naturally occurring in an organic fruit extract, Barbados cherry (Malpighia glabra), which is well know for its high content of vitamin C.
Ultra pure DHA and Cod Liver Oil
Brauer Baby & Kids Ultra Pure DHA and Brauer Baby & Kids Ultra Pure Cod Liver Oil with DHA use oils from a company who practices sustainable fishing, only allowing a certain amount of fish to be caught at certain times of the year. The fish are caught in the pristine, deep-waters of countries such as Chile, so we can provide you with a high-quality, ethically-sourced product.
Brauer - For Every Stage, Naturally
At Brauer, we understand that you want to be confident in the products you give to your little ones. That's why we dedicate ourselves to manufacturing our products to the very highest quality standards, using ingredients that are beneficial for your child.
If you would like to learn more about what makes Brauer unique, you can find more information here. Or, if you'd like to learn more about our vitamins for babies and kids, you can explore our full range here.
1. Gandia et. Al. A Bioavailability Study Comparing Two Oral Formulations Containing Zinc (Zn Bis-Glycinate vs. Zn Gluconate) After a Single Administration to Twelve Healthy Female Volunteers. International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research (2007), 77, pp. 243-248.
2. Schlegel, P & Windisch, W . (2006). Bioavailability of zinc glycinate in comparison with zinc sulphate in the presence of dietary phytate in an animal model with 65 Zn labelled rats. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 90 (5‐6), 216-222
3. Disilvestro, R, Koch, E & Rakes, L . (2015). Moderately High Dose Zinc Gluconate or Zinc Glycinate: Effects on Plasma Zinc and Erythrocyte Superoxide Dismutase Activities in Young Adult Women. Biological Trace Element Research, 168 (1), 11-14.
4. Patwardhan, UN, Pahuja, D & Samuel, A . (2001). Calcium bioavailability: an in vivo assessment. Nutrition Research, 21 (4), 667-675.
5. Reddy, S. (2017) Importance of Bioavailable Calcium and Other Minerals to Reduce the Calcium Deficiency Symptoms, Aging, and Other Pertinent Diseases. Clinical Pharmacology & Biopharmaceutics. 6 (2). DOI: 10.4172/2167-065X.1000172