Brauer's Immune Defence Probiotic supports healthy immune system function, and contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG which helps to reduce the occurance of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections. This product is designed to support a healthy immune system, and is packaged in convenient, single dose sachets.
The human gut contains a range of beneficial bacteria that are part of our unique microbiome. Probiotics are live bacteria, similar to those found in humans, that when taken orally, provide beneficial health properties.
Brauer’s Immune Defence Probiotic Powder provides a unique combination of probiotic, Wellmune® (containing beta glucan) and Vitamin D3 for a triple action formulation to support the immune system.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG supports:
• Healthy immune system function
• Beneficial intestinal flora
• General health & wellbeing
• And helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
• Maintains immune system health
• Helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
• Supports healthy
immune system function
Looking for this product in-store? Click here to find a Brauer stockist near you.
For children from 2 years: 1 sachet daily. Empty sachet (1.5g) into glass, add 150-200mL water or preferred drink (cold or room temperature) and mix well. Alternatively, sprinkle on cold or room temperature cereal or food.
Each 1.5g sachet contains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG - 1 billion CFU
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract
- dry conc (Wellmune®) - 125mg
- from fresh cell wall - 625mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 400IU) - 10 micrograms