Brauer Sambucus Immune Plus contains Elderberry & Wellmune® to support healthy immune system function in children.
Brauer Sambucus Immune Plus contains Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) which supports immune system health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common cold in children. Elderberry is harvested from the Sambucus nigra tree and has a long history of use.
Brauer Sambucus Immune Plus also contains:
• To support immune system health & helps reduce occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections in children 2-4 years.
• To support healthy immune system function in children
• To maintain immune system health in children
Looking for this product in-store? Click here to find a Brauer stockist near you.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Children 2 to 4 years: take 5 mL, once daily.
Children 5 to 13 years: take 7.5 mL, twice daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Liquid can be mixed with water or juice and consumed immediately.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Each 1mL of liquid contains:
- Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit juice powder17.7mg (from fresh juice 1g)
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae ext. dry conc. (Wellmune®) 7mg (from fresh cell wall 35mg)
- Sodium ascorbate 5.7mg (equiv. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 5mg)
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 5mg
- Zinc glycinate 1.4mg (equiv. Zinc 400 micrograms)
Wellmune® is a registered trademark of Kerry Group