Brauer Sambucus Cold & Flu Forte contains Elderberry, which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relive symptoms of the common cold in children.
Brauer Sambucus Cold & Flu Forte contains Black Elderberry Fruit (Sambucus nigra) which supports immune system health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common cold in children. Elderflower is harvested from the Sambucus nigra tree and has a long history of use.
Brauer Sambucus Cold & Flu Forte also contains:
Black Elderberry Flower (Sambucus nigra):
• Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever, relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections & reduce excess mucous in children over 2 years.
• To support immune system health & helps reduce occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections in children 2-4 years.
Ivy Leaf (Hedera helix)
• Is an expectorant and helps to releive cough in children over 2 years.
Looking for this product in-store? Click here to find a Brauer stockist near you.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Children 2 to 4 years: take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5 to 13 years: take 10mL, twice daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Liquid can be mixed with water and consumed immediately. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age.
Each 1mL liquid contains:
- Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) ext. dry conc. 9.52mg (from fresh fruit 0.5g)
- Sambucus nigra (Elderflower) ext. dry conc. 6.26mg (from dry flower 37.5mg)
- Hedera helix (Ivy) ext. dry conc. 9.9mg (from dry leaf 39.5mg)
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae ext. dry conc. (Wellmune®) 3.5mg (from fresh cell wall 17.5mg)
- Honey 150mg
Wellmune® is a registered trademark of Kerry Group