Brauer Sambucus Little Sniffles contains ingredients traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to relieve runny nose (Elderflower) & symptoms of sore throat (Allium cepa), partnered with vitamin C and D to support immune system health in children from 6 months of age.
Brauer Sambucus Little Sniffles provides relief to little noses with traditional Homeopathic ingredients to relieve runny nose and nutrients to support immune system health for children from 6 months. Elderflower is harvested from the Sambucus nigra tree and has a long history of use.
Brauer Sambucus Little Sniffles includes:
Elderflower (Sambucus nigra):
• Traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to relieve runny nose & unblock nasal passages in children from 6 months
• Traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat & laryngitis in children from 6 months
Vitamin C & D3:
• To support immune system health in children from 6 months
Looking for this product in-store? Click here to find a Brauer stockist near you.
Shake well before use. Use measuring device provided.
Children 6 months to 12 years: Take 2mL of liquid three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Can be mixed with water or juice and consumed immediately. Do not give to children under 6 months.
Each 1mL of liquid contains:
- Sodium ascorbate 5.7mg (Equiv. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 5mg)
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 2.5mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 25 IU) 0.625 micrograms
Homeopathic preparations: 5 microlitres of each: Sambucus nigra 30C, Euphrasia officinalis 6C, Allium cepa 6C, Calcium phosphate 6X