Terms and Conditions for the Brauer Very Important Parents Competition.
Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
The promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the Brauer Very Important Parents Competition.
1. The winner of this competition will be chosen at random.
To enter the competition, entrants must sign up to Brauer’s Very Important Parents Club by visiting https://www.brauer.com.au/brauer-very-important-parents-club/ and completing the form on the page.
Brauer Natural Medicines will offer one prize, as detailed below.
2. The prize is 1 x $500 Eftpos Gift Card.
Total purchase value: $500
3. One entry per person allowed only.
4. Brauer Natural Medicines acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Further, entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram will not be held liable for any loss, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant as a result of participating in the promotion (including receipt of the prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded at law.
5. Entrants must be willing to have their name published on the Brauer Facebook and Instagram pages once the giveaway has been drawn.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete or incorrect entrant contact details. Incomplete, illegible, incorrect and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the draw. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database, NOT the time of transmission by the entrant.
7. The competition commences at 18.30 ACDT Sunday 16th January 2022 and closes at 23.59 ACDT Sunday 13th February 2022. The winner will be selected electronically and at random on Wednesday 16th February 2022 at 15.00 ACDT and will be notified by Friday 18th August 2022. The draw will take place at 1 Para Road, Tanunda, South Australia 5352.
8. All prizes/packages must be taken as offered. The prize/package, or any unused portion of the prize/package, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize/package is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize/package is valued in Australian dollars, is provided by the service providers and is correct at time of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize/package value.
9. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that they understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize does not create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
10. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered valid and will not be included in the draw. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prize; and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
12. All entries become the property of the promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest in and to their entry to the promoter. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
13. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
14. If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
15. By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion from the Promoter and other emails that inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice.
17. The prize will be couriered to the winner via Australia Post. The parcel must be signed for; it will not be left unattended.
18. If the prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the winner being notified, a redraw will be undertaken in the same manner as the original prize and drawn on Monday 16th May 2022, and the new winner will be notified in writing via email on Friday 20th May 2022.
19. The Promoter is the Brauer Natural Medicines ABN 85 008 016 242, 1 Para Road, Tanunda, 5352, Australia. Contact phone number 8563 7226. The competition will be drawn at Brauer Natural Medicine.
20. The winners will be notified by email and then may be announced on the Brauer Natural Medicines Facebook and Instagram pages.
21. Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, the entry form during the promotional period.
Total purchase value: $500